Wednesday, August 03, 2005

I'm back

And taking a week off work. Not that I won't be busy. I am planning on painting the ensuite bathroom this week. And we have to make jam. We bought peaches. Lots and lots of peaches. 55 pounds of peaches, to be exact. That's quite a lot. Plus 4 pounds of fresh cherries, a huge zucchini and an embarrassing number of bottles of wine. Guess how many, considering we just bought a house and have huge debt? We went to 7 wineries, I think.

One of the many, many wineries we went to.
Field of Grapes

The sky is huge out these - and that's from someone growing up in the prairies. We had some really good weather, and I was so thankful that we had air conditioning.
The sky is beautiful there

We went to a Japanese Garden right by city hall.
I love lily pads

1 Comments:

At 12:30 p.m., Blogger amy said...

where did you go? Very pretty sky picture!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home