Saturday, December 10, 2005

Shopping Stress

Christmas shopping again today. Why can I only find things for me or for John? Why can I not find anything for Christine and Will? Actually, I keep finding things for everyone but them. I even figured out what to buy my boss. (My immediate boss and I have a very good relationship. Last year, when things weren't so good, I still got $100 worth of Lush stuff, wine, chocolate and a pair of movie gift certificates. This year, my present came from New York. I'm getting her meditation stuff.) My sister, the one doing Katimavik and currently in Manitoba until January, is easy too, I just have the problem with sending stuff to her, and she has to pack it to two other provinces. My dad is impossible, as usual, but we've thought of something. But those two? Are stressing me right out.

I wish I could just give everybody our home made jam and John's wine. Lots of people are getting that, but not everyone, sadly.
Jam jam jam jam...
Which is too bad, because we obviously have enough... 18 types of jams and jellies, all made by us. (Except for the 5 jars on the bottom right. Those are from other people.) The rest are all ours.

1 Comments:

At 9:45 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jealous of your jam closet. Cause it's beautiful!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home