Tuesday, October 18, 2005

I need something (anything) to get me through this

In the last 28 hours, my toilet overflowed all over my bathroom, I had a panic attack in a car while driving to my dentist, got charged $350 for three filling and a ton of drilling and a lot of pain, and had John's car DIE on the way to my yoga class. Right at an intersection. Car suicide. No hazzard lights or anything.

I am hosting a work party for 1000 people on Firday, I am still sick and I am really not coping well. I am afriad to touch anything else for what more evil will my hands commit next? After a car and a toilet and the inside of my own head...

And I missed my yoga class with my favourite instructor that I had to skip last week because I was sick and I am just so upset I could cry. And so, I shall.

After all, John will be home soon and he is (unfairly) pissed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home