Thursday, May 05, 2005

I complain and you hate me

So I'm going to complain about something trivial, and you're all going to hate me, but that's okay. It's my blog, I can write if I want to, write if I want to...

I have lost weight, which is good, considering right now I do aerobics at lunch 3 days a week, a core body class at lunch one day a week, hour and a half yoga class one night a week, and walk 15 minutes each way to/from work each day. Plus, I've cut down on the sweets. Oh, and did that nasty but helpful cleanse. So I've lost a bit of weight, and I'm very pleased.

When we moved out, I weighed X, but by after Christmas, I was up to X+8. By March, I was back down to X+3. During the cleanse, I lost a bunch of weight, bringing myself down to X-6, which is where I've stayed for the last few weeks. So on top of losing almost 15 pounds since Christmas, I've also changed my body a bit. The lunch time classes involve quite a bit of weight lifting, and more abs and oblique work than I've ever wanted to do before, so I've also put on a fair bit of muscle. I mean, even my triceps are less wobbly! And if 10 years of summer competitive swimming weren't enough to make them firm up, it really must be something right about what I'm doing.

So now the lame complaint: none of my pants fit, and given that I kind of just bought a house and have mortgage payments starting in a month, can't really go out and buy lots more pants. Plus, I love my work pants! They are so nice, and comfy, and pretty, and cheap! The pair I'm wearing today, which I can now slide off my hips without undoing anything, are grey with pink pinstripes and are the perfect length. Yesterday, I was wearing my 'ass pants' and was sad because they no longer are my ass pants. They used to make my ass look so good! And now? They're just too baggy black pants. They used to be so perfectly form fitting and nice. Now they are plain. And no longer give good ass.

Oh, and a small side complaint. Don't you think after loosing 15 pounds, my boobs should have shrunk, even a little bit? It's really not fair at all. Damn genetics and the ever expanding boobs.

1 Comments:

At 4:16 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

"They no longer give good ass."
That's hilarious, but I feel for you. I was hoping you were going to continue on about where you found great, cheap pants (because I need some)...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home