Tuesday, August 16, 2005

In which I'm reduced to talking about the weather...

This weather is making me want to slit my wrists. Seriously. My house is sitting at a frigid 60 degrees, because we refuse to turn on the furnace in fucking August. I was sweating like crazy two weeks ago and today I almost wore gloves to work. I would have if John didn't give me a ride almost to the train. My plants are displeased - and they only finally started to fucking flower after a wet but chilly June. Please bring on the global warming. I am very, very tired of the regional cooling of Alberta. Cold winters, hot summers. That's the deal! This is fucking ridiculous. I am wearing winter sweaters to work and wool socks to bed. I was surfing today and found something posted August 16th, and I swear to God my very first thought was, "Man, that was months ago," until I looked at my phone and AUG 16 was glaring at me. I, for those few seconds, was honestly convinced it was late fall, by the fact that it is cold, and raining, and the sun hasn't been seen in almost two weeks and I'm wearing winter clothes.

Bring back the heat before I kill myself. Or freeze to death in my bed. Please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home