7 things I have to keep in mind
(Because the craziness has ALREADY BEGUN. Sigh.)The 7 things that are non negotiable:
1. Great dress.
2. Good photographer, because I am not photogenic in any way, and need all the help I can get.
3. Ceremony starts off with the old words, the "dearly beloved" speech. I have a 1910 (United Church) Book of Common Prayer that I quite like...
4. Family and friends there to celebrate with.
5. Good djay.
6. Kick ass party.
7. Right groom. (And... check!)
(Because, seriously. The lies and the demands and the manipulations and did I mention the lies? Have begun already. I've only been HOME for 9 days - his parents have only known for FOUR! And John's not back possibly until DECEMBER so I have at least a year and a half, minimum, to deal with this kind of crap. Oh dear, oh dear. Thus, the non negotiables.)

1 Comments:
CONGRATULATIONS about the engagement! And about coming up with a list of non-negotiables that looks highly defendable! Good luck!
And thanks for still being such a devoted reader! My new blog username and password are both seacoast (so seacoast seacoast) -- easy to remember, I hope.
Post a Comment
<< Home