Good thing I slept all vacation
Man, I am so tired I don't know how I'm going to get to work tomorrow. Saturday night, at the resort in the Dominican Republic, I ate something that really didn't agree with me, so I didn't get to sleep until after 3:00 am, then woke by 9:30am. So that's 7 hours. Sunday night - we got back to town at 2am, and it wasn't till 3:30 am that I was in bed, and I woke at 6:30 am to go be sick some more and couldn't get beck to sleeo before I had to wake at 7:00 am for work. So that takes us to 10 hours. I had a one hour nap after work, so that's 11. Monday night, New Year's, we stayed up accidentally until 6:00 am, and I woke at 10:00 because the bedroom I was in didn't have curtains and I couldn't sleep through the light, so that takes me to 15 hours. 15 hours in the last 4 days. I personally prefer at least 7 on a week night, and 10 or more on a weekend if I can.Probably explains why I feel like shit today, eh?
Wishing I had time to nap, but have the big family New Year's Day function, and have to make some food, and should probably start to empty the suitcases that are sprawled all over my floor. After all, I have to be packed completely for the next trip in 9 days.
New Year's Eve is lonely when you don't have someone to kiss when the fireworks go off.
Labels: body, grown ups, holidailies, solo year, vacation

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home