Lie to me
I sat here all day and read a +350 page humourous memoir, and a cookbook. It's been a very slow day and all I want to do is crawl under my desk and curl up in a foetal ball. I am sick to my stomach, I've had a low grade headache for days and I loath the thought of going home. I'm tired of being wrong - this morning it was because I slept too close to him, he couldn't get any sleep all night. I wish to God he would stop talking to his parents, because they talk so much trash about me right now I know it's just further adding to our problems. The three of them trash talked me for like 15 minutes IN FRONT OF MY FATHER. My parents are trying to figure out if they can un-invite them from their anniversary party. I am so not able to cope with any of this, and I really just want to gorge myself on starchy carbs until I explode, and then pass out in a ball with my teddy bear. I am sick of being wrong and I am sick of being unhappy and I really have no idea of what to do but sit and wait. What else can I do?? I can't even talk to him about this now, because every single thing is my fault. Apparently. I have caved and acquiesced and tried not to cause a fuss, but it doesn't even seem to matter. Please tell me this gets easier, that this depression will pass like all the bouts that proceeded it, that life will calm down and I won't always feel so pinched. Lie to me?
3 Comments:
sorry things are tough. Life comes in cycles. I'm sure things will sort itself out. Just like your blue sky entry.
oh boo. can I punch him in the nose? and his parents too. I mean, they don't know me from eve, so it would be double-revenge, right? just this random person coming up and punching them in the nose. for being HATEFUL.
Something I've learned in this past relationship I've had: sometimes causing a fuss, refusing to acquiesce and not caving are exactly what needs to happen, even if it seems the opposite.
The person he fell in love with, the person you ARE...is that a person who caves, acquiesces, and drifts through life without a fuss?
Relationships are tough and require compromise, but don't let yourself be stomped on.
You are my Canadian sister-friend and you fucking rock.
Post a Comment
<< Home