Just don't
Don't buy a house at 22. It's just all too much. I am so stressed, and of course, because nothing in life should be too easy, I cannot take time off to move, and neither can John. In fact, John has to work overtime, and they wanted him to come in to work this weekend.This whole thing is a huge big ball of stress, and I am really, really looking forwards to being settled in the house and having life calm the fuck down. And soon. I'm tired of the stress and the tears and the fighting and the exhaustion.
Fuck. This too shall pass, right? Another week or two and my life will calm down. Good, okay, I can handle that. I just have to get through the next bit, and then this will all gradually become okay. I just have to remember to breathe, and to chant, "This too shall pass" in the back of my head until things get better.
Just please let that be soon...

1 Comments:
transitional periods are always the most stressful. Don't worry, I'm sure it'll all settle down. If you believe in prayer, try it. If not, still try it ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home