Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Also? I should investigate this extreme phone anxiety that has popped back up. I thought I was over this.

2 Comments:

At 8:29 a.m., Blogger amy said...

hey, I hope you feel better. I had anxiety attacks and now just get the occational anxiety. Its probably one of the worst feelings. Whats phone anxiety? I hope you find your joy.

 
At 7:57 p.m., Blogger amy said...

not so weird. I too hate calling people I don't know. I get all nervous and I fumble my words. Even saying no to telemarketers gets me nervous. I hated the phone aspect of planning my wedding. I couldn't get the nerve to call. I made my sister call people. I'm sure a lot of people must suffer from pre-phoning anxiety. I wonder where that stems from. Do you also get relieved when you get voice mail instead of a real voice? I do.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home