Monday, September 12, 2005

Troubled

Recently I have been having the hardest time finding any form of balance in my life. This has made life challenging to cope with, and I am sure has made me a challenge to cope with. I feel divided by life - by my job, my roles, my expectations... I feel torn between my feminist ideals and my life as it is, my feminist ideals and my relationship, my needs and my desires, my problems with time... Everything is starting to get overwhelming again and I am starting to take it out on others, which I regret once my head clears and I am able to see what I've done.

It's hard, this growing up thing. I'm not really sure I'm doing a good job of it. I think if I was I'd be a little happier and a lot less bitchy and anti-social. There should probably be a little less yelling, fewer tears and a lot more laughing.

I have to figure out how to cope, because as dramatic as sobbing on the floor of a dark bedroom after a yoga practice sounds, it's pretty fucking annoying, even as I'm living through it. The worst part is I don't even really know why.

This is hard for me to even write about - 8 hours this box has been open and this is all I can find to say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home