It's like the space between my ears is humming
At least with age comes (a little) wisdom. After the way I feel today, and the way I slept last night, and the fact that I crawled in to my bed in the middle of the day yesterday trying to stave off a full blown panic attack... I booked a massage, and contacted my free through work therapist people. So, there's that. I'm much smarter than I used to be. Sigh. I just hope that it's enough, you know?It's been 2 fucking weeks since I got home, people. Two. We have roughly TWENTY MONTHS to go. Give me a fucking break. I do NOT want to go look at venues. I do NOT want to go try on wedding gowns, no matter how good the sale. I would like to finished putting away the things I bought on vacation, and the laundry from that trip. I would like to admire the pretty, pretty ring, and have mushy webchats with the boy. I would like to giggle to myself, and read bridal etiquette books. I do not fucking want to have to make plans already, you know?
And if this is how it begins? I think I am going to need some help for dealing with that lot without loosing my mind.

2 Comments:
Don't make plans! You don't need more than six months really to plan a wedding - nine if you have lots of specific stuff you want to happen. I think women who spend 2 years planning a wedding go a little crazy. Enjoy the romantic buzz you are still on without worrying about the details.
*melanie from www.meli-mello.com
Thank you!! You are the only person to have said that. EVERYONE else is all excited about it (which I am too) and wanting to start working on it rightthissecond (which, clearly, no).
Post a Comment
<< Home