Food at a party
This has not been a good day and I really don't want to talk about it. I don't really want to talk about any thing, so this entry is filler.The party last night was okay, we stayed until midnight. I met some of his coworkers, and had good chats. The food was delicious. Buns, wild mushroom soup, mixed greens salad with some sort of raspberry dressing, beef tenderloin with little vegetables (baby beet!) and baby potatoes and a shrimp ragout, with a berry cheesecake for desert. I ate the berry layer and the cookie on the bottom and had to feed him the rest. Damn cheesecake. The last time I split a piece at Cheesecake Cafe I had 3 solid days of intestinal pain. So no cheesecake for me. But if you ask for a lactose free desert, you get coolwhip mixed with the colour pink. I tried last year, and it was gross. I'd rather not eat anything, thanks.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home