Two items, unrelated and yet similar
I am loving the pole class. Yesterday we learned how to spin around backwards. My big problem is typical of me - I try and use too much force, to rely on momentum. Like most other things, control would be better. But hey, I'm learning and having fun. Crazy amount of sweating I do there, though I guess it does give me that tousled sex hair, which is fun. Well, the sweating and the constant touching yourself and running your hands through your hair. So buying a pole.I cross stitch when I am around his family, as it gives me something to do with my hands and helpfully sucks up hours of time. Currently I am finishing up this one, though I am planning on using my own words in the centre. Originally I was going to make it obscene, because I can, but Cathy seems to love it just so much I may use the proverb she picked out for it last week and give it to her for Christmas. She read through two books of proverbs, out loud, to me, as conversation, for almost an hour. I think she finally picked something about love. I don't remember; it's not like my brain was involved in that conversation. At any rate, while camping this weekend Erin mentioned that she has some cross stitch software that allows you to use your own pictures, and then you can decide on how many colours and size and such. I decided that for my next project, I would find some image and have Erin help me make it work. But then there is the question of what picture to use. It came suddenly to me, the perfect answer. I need something that is makes me feel gleeful and naughty, like the rude ones I love so much. And then, suddenly, the answer came to me and I shouted it out loud. "PORN!" (Did I mention we were in a family campground and I was not drunk at this point? Yeah. Oops.) It's perfect. I need to find a tight shot (hee) that will be hard to identify, but still quite obscene. It's perfect. Sure, I'll need a lot of pink thread, but the satisfaction and constant glee will be worth it, non? Besides, as Katherine Kluznik said, "it's not so much the artistic medium that matters; it's the messed up things you do with it." And I can think of little as messed up as cross stitching graphic porn in front of my in-laws that makes me anywhere near as happy.

1 Comments:
I do love changing the words to those things. I have one on the back burner that is all celestial with planets and stars and has goopy proverbs on - I am going to change them to 'straighten up and fly right' and 'keep your stick on the ice' as per my husband's request.
Post a Comment
<< Home