Tuesday, August 15, 2006

I am that good

Second pole class yesterday. Because of my immense grace and talent, I have a bruise on my shin about an inch in diameter. Yes, I am that good. We we doing something called (I think) a fireman swing, where you walk around the pole with your right hand high, and then with your left leg leading, you spin it to the pole and spin to the ground. Your left leg is in front, and your right toes should just be touching it from behind. However, being me, the first two attempts, I wailed that back leg into the pole, looking for stability I guess. Yeah, not the way to do it. I figured it out after that (pain is a good motivator to change!) and it's pretty fun. I *really* want my own pole so I can practice, you have no idea. It's fun!

1 Comments:

At 8:18 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't you guys have a bar in the basement of your house? Well, if you do you could put a pole between it and the ceiling - classy! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home