Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Clearly not there yet

At what point does exercise become an addiction problem? Seriously? Today was fall renewal for my at work fitness classes. MWF is fitness combo - a variety of cardio and weight classes. T is ashtanga yoga/pilates class. Monday night is level 4.5 pole dancing class. Thursday night is intermediate (critical alignment) Iyengar yoga.

And I'm in the process of joining a gym.

Okay, sure, it's spalady, and it's less that $18/month including tax, but still.

And all this exercise, and I still weigh the same, and still measure the same. I could kick your head off, sure, but still.

Sigh.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 6:11 a.m., Blogger Lass. said...

I was never weight or exercise obsessed until I HAD to lose weight and I swear...it's turned me into a narcissist. I can't pass a mirror without looking at myself and I worry constantly that I am going to re-gain the weight I've lost. It sucks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home