Wednesday, October 24, 2007

SO SAD!

It was 21 degrees out today. 21! Warm! Then a cold front blew in and now there is more than a centimetre of snow on the ground, and it's accumulating.

Shit - I'm going to have to shovel snow soon. And I haven't even raked the leaves yet.

This responsible homeowner shit is harder than I thought.


Also hard? The first solo wedding. This past Sunday - John was to have been the best man. First of 3 this next year, I think.

Last week I was fine. Everything was fine. I was fine. I was doing fine. Just fine. Fine, you know? Fine.

This week I am not doing fine. The wedding, some self esteem problems related to any of this, some stupid fucking drama with his family (my stupidity two years ago coming to light, followed by Vince's true feelings about me coming out, with much drama all around), some work stress and did I mention? That the boy's been gone a now a week and counting? And I am not doing fine.

But I am busy. Busy makes it easier. For now? For the whole year? If I am never have a evening free, that will make it easier, right? The fact that I constant calculate the time difference (9 hours difference, so subtract 3 from my time and flip am/pm) constantly will slide, right? I will be able to function with a skin more than 1mm thick?

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 9:00 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

It will get easier.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home