Saturday, December 15, 2007

I may still be hungover

Oops, missed a few days there. Thursday was my mom's birthday, and Friday was my company's Christmas party, which pretty much totally rocked. We didn't get a big name headliner this year, like we have in the past, but there were 4 performers, the food was really tasty and the table we were placed at was so good I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to sleep with whoever made the arrangements to thank them. Like, the CEO was at a table a row behind me, across the aisle. Front row centre, baby!

I drank a fair bit. Nathan, Trisha, Greg and I stayed until 1:50, when the band quit, dancing and chatting the whole time. Lovely evening, I must say. Stranger than words not having John there, but otherwise an excellent corporate party. Yay working for the man!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home