Monday, June 27, 2005

Short (but not sweet)

I have a dentist appointment on Wednesday at lunch. I almost said no, because I have to miss my fitness class. Even I had to question my own priorities there.

I watched Men with Brooms (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0263734/) on CBC (http://www.cbc.ca) last night. Delightful little Canadian film with some scary CGI beavers and lots of curling. I really enjoyed it, but was incredibly amused by the fact that apparently, on Canada's national television station, you can say the word shit (all the time, in this show) but the word fuck was blanked out. Not beeped, just removed. Except for that one time, where someone missed.

It made me chuckle. I love Canada.

1 Comments:

At 5:38 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Men With Brooms too - even though I don't think all Canadians are that lax about drug usage. Yay Canada!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home