Yay
Bought the best tshit ever today - a brown, tightly fitted shirt with a map of the prairie provinces across the chest. (For those not of the Canadian or geographically inclined persuasion, the prairies are the three big straight lined provinces in the middle of Canada where the land is better for wheat and farming and stuff. The Middle America of Canada, if you will, but with some oil and way more tolerance, from what I hear. But other than the Rocky Mountains as a western boundary, really very flat.) Anyways. Brown shirt, prairie map with Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba. Across them, in a fun lighter brown font, reads, "Not Everything Is / Flat / On The Prairies".I am an E cup, and this fits and cups beautifully. I have completely distorted the 49th parallel and I keep giggling every time I see my chest. Also, I have to say, the shirt looks really good on me.
So I spent $15 on me while trying to buy John's birthday present and bought myself a truly rocking shirt. Yay.

1 Comments:
Just from Bluenotes. I got mine at the one downtown, but there was a huge stack. I'm asuming you can probably find it at Bluenotes ni other malls too.
Post a Comment
<< Home