Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Purge

I have been a busy little beaver - amusingly enough, it's all been in the pursuit of NOT cleaning my desk. My desk needs cleaning, badly. (Also, note the excellent Calgary snow outside.) That is a pile of six months worth of paid bills, random papers, things that need to be saved, and a few calendars. I lost my battery charger in the mess for a few weeks. It's a disaster, I know.
Desk
But I have organized all the wrapping paper stuff and cleaned up the whole room. It's a yoga room again. I went through the library and organized all of my craft crap and sorted in and cleaned up that cardboard box that was there from the move and threw out a bunch of stuff too. It felt good. And looks nice, too. Today I'm doing laundry, all 6 loads. Tomorrow I plan to clean that closet and get rid of a lot of clothes that I just will never wear. I guess I'm just trying to clean my slate for the new year.

And I really, really, really don't want to clean this desk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home