It doesn't take much to amuse me
One of the neat features of the house (and one which is more much useful than the sauna) is the laundry shoot. The washer and dryer are on the main floor. Between the bedroom and the main bathroom is a cute little hole in the wall, with a little wooden door, around thigh height. Now, because I'm lazy and a bad housekeeper, with John gone I leave the door permanently open. Got a mental image?Some times when I throw my dress/work shirts in there, they end up catching on the opening and get stuck, hanging in to the shoot, with both arms dangling in to the hallway. It looks like an imaginary person is trying to climb their way out and it make me smile every single time I notice it. Until something else gets thrown in, or gravity wins, I have clothing trying to escape.
Wow, that's pretty lame.

1 Comments:
The house I grew up in had a laundry chute - it seemed like the hugest luxury to me at the time...
Post a Comment
<< Home