Sleep of the weary
Last night, the 22nd, was the first night the two of us where home alone since the 12th. We were planning to decorate the Christmas tree, but after John straighten the thing and we'd each had a drink (Strongbow for me, Crown Float for him), we decided to watch the Grinch, as I have it on vhs. I got all the way to the part where the Grinch is sledding down in to town, and I don't think John lasted much longer than that. We were asleep by 8. I woke when the tape ended and the horrible grey static came on, at which point I woke him up enough to stumble up the stairs to bed. We slept for more than 12 hours.I guess I was a little more exhausted than I though...
Now off to do things!

1 Comments:
hope you have an awesome christmas. Take lots of deep breaths as you share the holidays with family ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home