Trying
Happy thoughts... I recommend that you try and date some one really handy around the house - it will save you a lot of money. I must personally indorse the structual engineer type myself. Not only can he totally redo a rotten balcony, he can install bar sinks, replace taps, kill bugs and mostly fix killer garage doors. (Ours is the illegal kind that could accidentally kill small children. It's on the long list of things to replace.) So when in doubt, go for someone smart and handy around the house. That's my take, anyway.This morning I woke up frmo a really strong nightmare where I MISSED VOTING IN TODAY'S ELECTION! It was terrible, I was so upset. (It's silly. I mean, I'm in Harper's riding - that's about as safe as can be.) This is because I am a nerd and it is election day today. We plan to spend the night, after voting, watching tv and tracking the numbers. Fingers crossed for a government change.
Man, I am such a poli sci nerd. At least my smart handy boyfriend thinks it's cute.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home