Why must I destroy things? Why do I ruin things that are good? What the hell is wrong with me?
I am fucking this whole everything up. I snapped the handle off of our kitchen sink last night. Today, I destroyed the garage door. I am urinating blood and the doctor doesn't know why. There are unidentifieably bugs apreading in our bathroom. My boss thinks I should start taking anti anxiety meds because I can't deal with my inlaws. I can't sing happy birthday, my singing is so bad. I have creid so much tonight since breaking our fucking garage door that I am making myself ill. I found myself in the bathroom scurbing my hands after killing the bug mumering, 'I have to kill myself.' I am not going to, of course, but this is the way I feel. I haven't felt this bad since first year university.
Why must I screw everything up? What the hell is wrong with me???

1 Comments:
I hate days like that... No good, very bad, terrible awful days. Thank God for salty foods and ice cream...
Post a Comment
<< Home