Crap poetry
I know this is as old as the blogging hills, but I just rediscovered it and it amuses me: http://cmdrtaco.net. It generates crap nonsensical poems from your url of choice. I remember it worked better a few years ago when HTML coding was basic, and didn't make it's way into the poem with such frequency, but it did create this gem from my blog:Musings of my home to read every
one. Thing as too overwhelming, so new
recipes. I
certainly
had still really who was simply rehash and
some stuff out. some
of my life. On one passage
complaining
about Me to
observe, and totally wore to do a bit
burnt out This
book and so much to
edit it does not having fun
game of chocolate instead of myself.
My favourite part is total the game of chocolate.
Eh, what can I say. I'm bored.
Labels: boredom

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home