At least it's covered by work
So I'm in therapy tonight, talking to a woman only a few years older than me. I'm talking about the anxiety, and my hands are fluttering around like birds. About 35 minutes in to the session, she says that while normally she's not a fan of medication, but have I considered it?Yeah, I told her that I'd pass, of course. Nice to know that the it's always an option, I guess. I don't know.
I just wish I knew what the root of this was. Because it makes me so very, very tired.
Labels: twisty

2 Comments:
Hello! I popped over from another blog out in the great beyond when I saw your name. I do believe we might have "met," years ago... Does "d-land" ring any bells?"
I tagged you for a meme on my page. Feel free to ignore me if you're not in the mood.
Post a Comment
<< Home